If you see a turtle on a fencepost, you know one thing for certain - someone put him there (Mark Twain)
Its the most wonderful time of the year. Especially for me. At Lowe's things were getting crazier and crazier. From the days leading up to Black Friday, our normally empty isles became packed with extra special merchandise. The training room was closed down in order to focus on customers.
This time of year is quite different in my new industry. While there may be some activity in selling books on a small scale - my job is currently off. There are no bookstores that need anything or anyone else taking up there valuable time right now. They have already bought their product for the rush.
So I find myself with little to do. Not that I have anything I am yet able to do. Currently my job includes the perks of great books to read. No calls happen until next year.
We also must understand the differences between the ever fluctuating seasons of life.
Daily Book Quote: "None of these [positions] were things I could have obtained on my own. God has placed each of us on the court of life in a variety of positions just where he needs us." (Richard Lytle, Abandon the Ordinary)
I love you!
ReplyDelete