Sunday, December 5, 2010

Consistently Unpredictable

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. (Herman Cain)


Apprehensive. As I think this afternoon about tomorrow morning I am full of curiosity. Are people really this difficult? Is there really anything that is easier? The pilot episode airs tomorrow at 8 o'clock. This season could be daunting. It is exciting. But it sounds boring and difficult.


I recently accepted a position at a local publishing house as a sales associate. My specialty will be telephone sales. A telemarketer.

This profession is another perfect opportunity to be different. When all others shutter, I approach. Their fears empowering my boldness. I want to do sales. I want to sit at an office chair. I want to call strangers.

Lets see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment